WorkingHours version: 2.9.2
OS + version: macOS 12.5
When I create a task and split it, I find that the two split tasks would add to a higher time than the original single tasks.
- Create a new item: Task 1 = 3hrs.
- Split tasks to Task 1A = 2.5hrs and Task 1B = 30 mins.
- Observe that Task 1B is set to 1hr instead of 30 mins
- The total time now increases to 3.5 hours instead of the original 3hrs.
Expected: Task 1B reflects 30 mins instead of 1hr (or whatever set value)
The only way I found to adjust it is to update the end time (+1 min and then -1 min) of the incorrect task to correct it. I attached a couple of screenshots.