Thanks for making WorkingHours. I've been using it for a few months and started seeing syncing issues on macOS this week as well.
WorkingHours macOS Version: 2.9.22
WorkingHours iOS Version: 2.9.20
A few notes about what I'm seeing:
- iOS version of the app works as expected.
- On macOS a few days ago I noticed WorkingHours freeze and prevent my computer from shutting down. I had to force quit the app in the dock as a result.
- When I next attempted to use the app, I noticed it was missing entries from the last day.
- I uninstalled the app and cleared its entries in ~/Library/Containers and ~/Library/Group Containers.
- Redownloading the app and setting it up again, I continue to see blank entries after configuring the sync setting for iCloud again. The sync button remains grayed out.
- I'm still unable to quit the app normally. It doesn't respond to right clicking in the dock and hitting "Quit". It's not completely hanging since I'm able to open settings and poke around, and move from "Time tracking" to the other tabs on the left.
A few more debugging notes:
- I'm using iCloud Advanced Data Protection. I've had this enabled since it debuted, but only seeing issues with WorkingHours recently.
- I'm using an 24-inch M1 from 2021.
I'm a Swift macOS software developer as well and would be happy to help troubleshoot live or on this thread.